Sunday, June 18, 2006

where are all you single woman??

This used to be me!I was addicted to coke and heroin,and thought that wouldn't live to see 40,my hiv and hep-c status reaffirmed that hypotheses,but i am 43,clean for 1 1/2,and feel the best i have felt in a long time.I am also still single,as I find dateing almost an imposability,and havent been with a woman in a very long time.I am almost a born again virgin!!Where are all you nice,religeous,and single or divorced woman??I do practice safe sex ,and my fav is definately 69 position.I like useing my tongue.is that so bad?ok well thats all fer now .I wish you all peace and happiness,long life with somone you love,and may you be in heaven befor the devile knows yer dead,joey gough june 18/2006 ps.Happy Fathers day All! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!! I hope you liked my blog site & that hopefuly you learned something & can apply it in your own life=harm reduction.How did u like this site?is there anything you would like to see added here?ask & it shall be done!!!PEACE,LOVE,HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!




WE NEED TO SPREAD HIV EDUCATION & AWARENESS,NOT HIV!

Being a PHA since 2001,i think we have a responsability to tell others our stories,so maybe others can learn from our mistakes,& so we will not have died in vain,& to give purpose to our lives,for the betterment of mankind,so listen to our stories folks,& learn from our mistakes,& maybe it will save you & yours alot of misery & heart-acke!Live n learn,love n laugh Folks~ps.SAFE SEX SAVES LIVES SO SAVE A LIFE TODAY,THE LIFE YOU SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN,IF YOUR SMART & USE A CONDOM!!PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS!!!!JOEY GOUGH/07