THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE HERE FOLKS!DO i think about how it will be when its my turn to pass on?Yes! i am a human being just like everyone else,I have feelings and emotions,dreams and idea's,faith and hope,just like everyone else living on this planet!I have a virus that can only be passed blood to blood,so,if i am NOT sharing a needle and having unprotected sex with you,you have NOTHING to fear eh!safe sex saves lives,save a life today!A special thanks too mr.ELTON JOHN,who is to play for all the PHA's at our meet n greet,for the International HIV AIDS 2006 conference in toronto in august 11-18.So,this just keeps gettin better and better!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi!!! I hope you liked my blog site & that hopefuly you learned something & can apply it in your own life=harm reduction.How did u like this site?is there anything you would like to see added here?ask & it shall be done!!!PEACE,LOVE,HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!