Looking for a female to be a partner in lifes ups and downs,and to face it together rather than alone.I like long walks along the beaches and sunsets.I do not like the US being in Iraq,and do not like BUSh,he should be impeached.I feel sypathy for the palistinian peoples,they are suffering alot of shit we dont see and hear about,like sonic boom flights over civilian palistian peoples,kids losing their hearing exc...the aids spread in africa has to be slowed down,meds have to become available worldwide to fight this virus!i need a trailer home so i can go to diferent cities with my group of HIV+ peoples from all walks of life and race and cultures.we will go to as many schools as possable,and i call it m,y caravan of hope het folks remember, safe sex saves lives,so save a life today!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi!!! I hope you liked my blog site & that hopefuly you learned something & can apply it in your own life=harm reduction.How did u like this site?is there anything you would like to see added here?ask & it shall be done!!!PEACE,LOVE,HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!